Friday, May 1, 2015



What I think that stress means, is that it does affect others in different ways. People stress over many different things like kids running around, education, Mondays, people telling you what you don’t want to do.

The conflict that I have is about my car for the past few month, because it is old and I am trying to figure out how to fix it. I started having coolant loss and overheating, so I then talked to a few people that I know to see what could be the cause. I did some diagnosing and I found that I had a intake gasket that was leaking coolant. I took the intake manifold off and changed the gasket and filled it up with water. After I fixed that, there was no longer any leaks that I found. When driving my car for a couple days, I noticed that I temperature gauge was high and overheating than normal. I then did some more diagnosing and calling friends and family to help me out with this. They gave me different ideas and places to look at. I thought It was a thermostat and changed it to just figure out that it was still overheating. I talked to my instructor and he told me it could be clogged somewhere and there was not enough flow.

Hi driver, I was wondering if you can look at me and find out where I am leaking coolant from because I am starting to feel really hot and I can’t cool myself fast enough. If you find the problem, fix it so I won’t get to hot under the hood. My driver found the leaking problem and took a while to get me fixed so I won’t be leaking coolant. The driver drove me for a couple days and I started to feel really hot again, so I showed him that I was really hot on the gauge display.

The problem is that I did not fix this problem earlier, after it got bad and that the car was suffering from all the heat




No comments:

Post a Comment