Friday, May 1, 2015



I have many fears that I have when it comes to heights, spiders and a few others. Heights to me are scary because it is super high and there is no support for yourself when looking down a tall building, a really high mountain and rides that drop people off at a high ride. The fear of falling from anything super high is what I don’t like because it feels like you are gonna hit the ground but at the last second, something or somewhat stopos you from hittiong the ground. I hate spiders and can’t stand them, whenever I see one, I will killit on the spot. Spiders are  ugly and fuzzy, I didn’t like them when I was little and I don’t like them now. These are usually my top fears that usually come across,

Support is what helps people feel better ablout themselves and encourages the person to do better. Support is always good when comething good or bad has happened and many people who have heard abouit the situation can help support the person in need. Isupport is a good way of showing that you care for the person and their family or a person. I think of it as a way to help people motivate themselves that there are some good people in the world even though it is not 100 percent of them. Being able to support yourself  helps us to become better and helping others get support will help in the future.

Helping a person who is in need if it’s a car issue, finalcial, or something gives us a relief that I just help someone. Being ablie to help  someone  if it’s a friend or someone related to you makes them feel that this person is nice and likes to help people out. Helping  others will benefit you because this can lead to them helping me out when I am in need. When I think about helping I just do it in a form of a friend and I am not here to help for money. When you think about getting money  after the end of the dhe day when your done helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment