Friday, May 1, 2015



What I think about happiness is that it calms me down whenever I am sad or mad. The one think that me happy is that whenever I get to look at nice cars and one day I can probably own a nice car someday or just build my own race car. Being able to build my own car makes me happy that I am able to finish it with my time and money spent getting it to run like I want it to. Instead of buying a car that is already been upgraded by other people. In the end it makes me feel like I have accomplished something that I wanted to do. Happiness comes in different moments and people experience happiness differently, for instance. I feel happy when I am surrounded by nice cool looking cars and different types of cars by their builders to make their cars look beautiful and different. Others might think that happiness can make them happy because of Money, a significant other and family. But sometimes Money can’t buy happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment