Friday, May 1, 2015



What if I graduated already?
What if I had one billion dollars?
What if I was always rich?
What if I had a race car?
-          What if I didn’t have to take unrelated college courses?
What if I had to take college classes that I really need
What if there was no way to tell time
What if I was the only one alive
What if I can live forever
What if I can become the president
What if colleges can be cheaper so students can pay for it
-          What if I had one of each of every car in the world
What if I can fly a jet
-          What if I can create the best fuel efficient car today


What if I did not have to take classes in college that are unrelated to my degree or major I would be done in two years like what the program states. The program of automotive major is a two year program but it takes longer for students because colleges puts gen education courses in to the degree program. I probably think colleges want to do this because they want money from all the unrelated courses that college students take. If the college gives out options to not take classes that we don’t need, I wouln’t have to waste the time and effort to take these courses. I just want to get done and finish my education. Unrelated courses should be taken out from students degress

What if there was no way to tell time, everybody in the world would be clueless to what they need to do, what time to wake up for work, what time they would need to come back home and how long they would need to work before they get exhausted. I think if there was not way to tell what time it is, it would be a disaster. Having a way to tell time is something we all need to prepare for events, family gatherings and etc.

What if I stated a fitness training I would be more fit than most people. I would have a better eating habit and choose what I need to eat throughout the day. Fitness for me is something I should do but just don’t have the motivation to get up and do fitness training. If I started a fitness training I would be twenty to thirty pounds lighters than befour. If I take away some of my habits lilke soda, sweet foods, and alcohol I would be in a way better shape

No comments:

Post a Comment