Friday, May 1, 2015



I believe in to pay it forward because paying it forward will make me feel better as a person when I am helping someone else like a child, elderlies, friends and family. Paying it forward will help other people realize that I care about helping others whenever I have a chance to. I recently went to Taco Bell and I went to the drive thru behind a small truck, after the guy in the truck ordered his food, I began to make my order. By the time I was done, I drove up to pay but I had to wait behind the truck for about five to ten minutes. After the guy had left, I drove up to go pay and what I did not realize is that once I got to the window, the lady at the window told me that the guy in front had bought my food for me. I was surprised at that moment that someone I don’t know had bought my food. After I received my order, the lady in the window was telling me if I wanted to pay for the car behind me, I took a while to think about but I went ahead and paid for it.  This made me realize that there are good people that are still in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment